Inside Sales Account Executive
As a Inside Sales Account Executive, you will create impact by:
- Interacting with Surveyors, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Mechanical (HVAC) Engineers, Architects, General Contractors
- Prospecting for new clients and developing stronger relationships with existing clients
- Identifying client needs and opportunities where Managed Design products and services will improve client productivity
- Achieving expected activity goals and gross profit targets
- Increasing Managed Design visibility in the industry and provide marketing with competitive and industry information
- Assisting our technical and engineering group in development, sales, and delivery of high-quality client support
- Experience in a sales position with territory responsibility
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with business to business sales
- Post-secondary diploma or 2-4 year degree
- Hunter mentality with a proven record of success winning business and building long term relationships
- High energy level, with strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using MS Office in a Windows environment
- Experience using CRM system
What sets you apart?
- Experience selling into the architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) market
- Experience in solutions sales
- Experience in technical sales
- Familiarity with civil engineering, architecture, building engineering and construction space
An ideal candidate will also have: energy, enthusiasm, edge, and a willingness to be open to new ideas.
Oh, plus all that other stuff that every job description states such as:
- Enthusiastic with a passion for excellence
- Professional, honest, and ethical
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of a company where you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment
- The opportunity to work with other talented and awesome people!
WHY WORK AT MANAGED DESIGN?
We are a company on the move with the rich legacy of 25 plus years in the business, but the energy of a startup!
If you are a person who wants to make a difference in your customers’ lives, have confidence in your ability to succeed, love a challenge, thrive on change and are a self-starter, don’t just think about it –
Managed Design is an industry-leading technology company! When you work with an industry leader, you expect more. At Managed Design, we offer a competitive salary, commission (if eligible), and bonus potential and excellent benefits. Our benefits include:
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation time