Take material takeoffs to a whole new dimension with Revu’s customizable interface and intuitive measurement tools. Utilize depth and wall area columns to calculate multiple-measurement takeoffs. Leverage Revu’s Dynamic Tool Set Scaler for providing value-add content and communication with each bid, and employ Revu’s VisualSearch to quickly generate counts.
This hands-on training will cover:
- Customize Revu’s interface for quick navigation and access to commonly used tools.
- Use exclusive AutoMark technology to automatically construct a list of bookmarks for faster document navigation.
- Understand how area, volume and perimeter can all be utilized to report multiple measurements per takeoff in a variety of trade-specific workflows.
- Use the Dynamic Tool Set Scaler to save trade-specific symbols for quick layout, regardless of calibrated scale.
- Use the Tool Chest to easily reapply customized measurement tools.
- Create a variety of Custom Columns to calculate material costs from your quantities.